Mechanic Job & Lowriders

In my mind, this is a great idea, let me know what you think.

Basically, we should give mechanics the roleplay opportunities for tuning cars! Mechanics would be able to perform actions such as:
- adding hydraulics;
- exhaust modifications;
- unique body paint;
- add nitros;

I think this would be great & unique addition to the server, and would give more chances for mechanic roleplay.

Re: Mechanic Job & Lowriders

Yes and no.

With intention to boost mechanic RP I’d say yes if the mechanic would be able to fix the engine, bodywork, tow the vehicle or respray.

If all mechanics were able to install nitrous and hydraulics, that would mean all mechanics would be theoretically criminals since these modifications are illegal and you can’t force someone who wants to be a civilian to go that way.

In my opinion, adding hydraulics and nitrous should remain in modding shops to keep things realistic and fair towards players.
Discord - 2$HORT#5718

Re: Mechanic Job & Lowriders

2$HORT wrote: January 12th, 2022, 11:29 am Yes and no.

With intention to boost mechanic RP I’d say yes if the mechanic would be able to fix the engine, bodywork, tow the vehicle or respray.

If all mechanics were able to install nitrous and hydraulics, that would mean all mechanics would be theoretically criminals since these modifications are illegal and you can’t force someone who wants to be a civilian to go that way.

In my opinion, adding hydraulics and nitrous should remain in modding shops to keep things realistic and fair towards players.
no they wouldnt be criminals.. players can choose to go down that path or not.

Return to “Suggestions”