Re: [GAME] Non-SA skins.

Blurem wrote: November 6th, 2021, 1:16 pm I don't think we'll mind adding custom skins via 0.3DL's custom models feature, it's a must for pretty much any RP server on SAMP.

However, we shouldn't expect Management to allow ordinary players to submit their own skins to the server as it's not easy for staff to review each skin and check for any issues.
another server i wont name has a system that works /very efficiently/ and has this feature, altough it is to be toned that it is a fairly smaller community
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
- Plato

toolie wrote: November 11th, 2021, 4:50 am The answer to this is easy. Make a system where players can submit screenshots of their mods to perhaps a modding team or any other kind of team, it doesn't matter, and if approved, said team takes the mods and puts them on the server.
Model appearance isn't the only thing that should be examined, there is one more thing which is testing skin rigging, that alone takes a considerable amount of time for the amount of skins submitted. (testing /headmove, animations, etc).

Also since 0.3.dl stores stuff straight into your samp cache, you might get people connecting to the server, downloading the skins and then piecing the files together in their cache. You’d effectively be releasing them to the public.
Do not PM me asking about mod releases/begging for mods. Forum PM is open for SLRP related questions.

Noel wrote: November 12th, 2021, 5:06 pm Also since 0.3.dl stores stuff straight into your samp cache, you might get people connecting to the server, downloading the skins and then piecing the files together in their cache. You’d effectively be releasing them to the public.
all of the skin names would be like XEWQADSA.exe tho

turnUP wrote: November 13th, 2021, 10:24 am
Noel wrote: November 12th, 2021, 5:06 pm Also since 0.3.dl stores stuff straight into your samp cache, you might get people connecting to the server, downloading the skins and then piecing the files together in their cache. You’d effectively be releasing them to the public.
Don’t doubt the lengths some of our (turkish and russian) friends will go to for some freshly leaked skin mods
Do not PM me asking about mod releases/begging for mods. Forum PM is open for SLRP related questions.

Noel wrote: November 13th, 2021, 2:23 pm
turnUP wrote: November 13th, 2021, 10:24 am
Don’t doubt the lengths some of our (turkish and russian) friends will go to for some freshly leaked skin mods
LMAOO THERES TRUTH IN THAT

Return to “Suggestions”