Leave UCP applications open permanently

Poll ended at July 28th, 2021, 10:14 am You may select 1 option

Yes please
Total votes: 35 (80%)
No thank you, I'll reply with my idea
Total votes: 9 (20%)
Total votes: 44

Re: Community Poll #5 - Applications

I get the idea of the exclusivity part, but I don’t think it should be applied here right at the server entrance. Besides, this won’t have any positive nor negative effect in the quality, but quantity over the time. I voted for keeping them open.

Psycho wrote: July 21st, 2021, 1:30 pm I get the idea of the exclusivity part, but I don’t think it should be applied here right at the server entrance. Besides, this won’t have any positive nor negative effect in the quality, but quantity over the time. I voted for keeping them open.
I agree with this also voted to keep them open.

Eren wrote: July 21st, 2021, 1:05 pm Yes, leave the applications open. I believe in order for all the managements hard work and dedication to shine through, the player count needs to be satisfactory upon launch. Limiting the players/applications only limits opportunity to play and nothing else. I'm sure I speak for majority when I say all of us are eager, and looking forward to jumping on and having fun. I couldn't imagine the stress it would cause to someone who can't get involved due to applications being closed.
Agreed.

I don't think we should keep applications closed/open them X days every month because of ban evaders/rulebreakers. While I understand that there might be a number of cheaters attempting to upset other players when the server launches, this won't be that big of a problem as we have an anti-cheat system that should be capable of fixing this issue in a short period of time working alongside with the administrators.

If a player sees that we have a low amount of players at launch, it will demotivate them even more.

Blurem wrote: July 21st, 2021, 2:40 pm I don't think we should keep applications closed/open them X days every month because of ban evaders/rulebreakers. While I understand that there might be a number of cheaters attempting to upset other players when the server launches, this won't be that big of a problem as we have an anti-cheat system that should be capable of fixing this issue in a short period of time working alongside with the administrators.

If a player sees that we have a low amount of players at launch, it will demotivate them even more.
+1

Everything around me, two Glock nines
Any motherfucker whispering about mines
And I'm Crooklyn's finest You rewind this, Bad Boy's behind this

Yeah, just keep them open. If rule-breakers or ban evaders manage to slip through just simply ban them. Not a lot of people would be willing to wait weeks or days even to get into a SA:MP server no matter how good it is, to be honest with you.

Return to “Community Polls”